Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Nail Care, Treatments May 27, 2011 205
My favourite cuticle treatment
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love Badger products. They are totally cruelty free and contain very high quality ingredients. Just read the ingredients in the product description above and you will see. It is choc full of wonderful plant oils, in fact it doesn't contain anything else besides them. I respect small companies who bring intergrity and quality back into the beauty industry which overtime became quite ridden with chemical in general. It is not easy for a small brand to compete against big beauty powehouses ( Loreal, Procter & Gamble, Nivea etc) so I personally always try to support them with my purchases when I recognize the good quality!

Anyway, onto the product now! It is lovely. The actual balm is hard but starts melting the moment you touch it with your finger. The balm consists of oils so obviously feels oily at first but absorbs very well so in the end it is a lot less oily than cuticle oils and even creams I have used before. I can tell after 5 minutes the oilyness is gone so for me it never feels messy or anything. It hydrates dry cuticles very well and they always look neater when I use this product. It smells great - mainly like flowers. The amount you get is very generous cosidering how tiny cuticle creams can be. The packaging is cute too! To apply it, I just touch it very lightly with my finger and massage a small amount into my cuticles.

I strongly recommend this product!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply