4.1 36 0.5
Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 996
Babyliss Twist Secret
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Babyliss Twist Secret was no secret to me! When this range just hit the shores of SA I was completely obsessed and immediately purchased the Babyliss Curl Secret! When I read up on the Twist Secret and heard it was also going to be available in SA I knew I just had to have it, and thanks to Beauty Bulletin I received one free of charge!

Babyliss claims that with this creative tool you can create effortlessly and in no time several trendy looks! Elegant or Casual! Success is guaranteed with the Twist Secret that effortlessly creates the most original results!

Product features:
• Creates effortlessly perfect twists in the hair
• Fast different looks
• Numerous styling options
• Easy to use
• Ergonomic design
• Lightweight
• Battery operated

When I was younger I had a similar hair tool, however instead of creating twists it created braids. I was more than thrilled to start experimenting again!

PACKAGING

The Twist Secret comes packaged in a compact cardboard box. The box contains the Babyliss Twist Secret along with a few instruction manuals.
The Babyliss Twist Secret is simple and easy to use. The Babyliss Twist Secret is battery operated. It requires 2 AA batteries, making it great to travel with and its pretty compact – so it can fit right into that big handbag of yours! However might I add I did struggle drastically while trying to unscrew the battery cap, so that is definitely a CON for me. Eventually I had to go in to Clicks to have them help me.

USAGE

Carefully clip two equal amounts of hair onto the grips. The “I” mode, twists the individual strands of hair. The “II” mode, twists these two strands of individual twists together, making a braid. It definitely is a bit tricky and takes some time to get used to, however practise makes perfect!

With some practice, I have learnt how to twist my hair but for now, I am still learning to incorporate these styles into functional hairstyles.

“PROS” OF BABYLISS TWIST SECRET:

• Easy to create twists and hairstyles
• Travel friendly due to light weight and compact size
• Battery operated
• Faster twists

“CONS” OF BABYLISS TWIST SECRET:

• Needs practice.
• Need to smoothen out your hair before using the product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
NA
Top 500 Reviewer 26 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply