4.1 36 0.5
Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 969
Babyliss Twist Secret review by Ängelique
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

“SECRET? OHHH I LOVE SECRETS!” – MY FIRST REACTION WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE BABYLISS TWISTER SECRET. WHAT IS IT? WHAT DOES IT DO? WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?

I read on the leaflet what the company claims:
With this creative tool you create effortlessly and in no time several trendy looks! Elegant or rather casual? A natural casual look into a sophisticated, exclusive look for that special night out. Success is guaranteed with the Twist Secret that effortlessly creates the most original results!

Product features:
• Creates effortlessly perfect Twists in the hair
• Fast different looks
• Numerous styling options
• Easy to use
• Ergonomic design
• Light weight
• Battery

I am intrigued… Sounds amazing to be able to create amazing twist hairstyles and you don’t have to spend a lot of time on it and it is hand pain free.

The Twist Secret comes in cardboard box. The box has the twister and leaflet with instructions. The twister has a pretty simple design with basic function to twist. The twister is battery operated. It requires 2 AA batteries, making this a very simple tool to take with you when traveling. No need to panic and run to the shop now. There is a pair of batteries included in the box. SWEET DEAL!

Switching on the I mode, twists the hair. So, the two hair strands are twisted and creates two twists. Then switching on II mode, twists these two stands together. This then creates a twister braid and looks very similar to a ordinary plait.

With some practice, I have learnt how to twist my hair but for now, I am still learning to incorporate these styles into functional hairstyles. To be honest, this product works best if you have straight smooth hair and has to be combed out very thoroughly before twisting.

“PROS” OF BABYLISS TWIST SECRET:

• Easy to create twists and hairstyles.
• Convenient design and handle.
• Travel friendly due to light weight.
• Battery operated and thus easier.
• Faster twists.
• Best suited for straight/smooth hair.

“CONS” OF BABYLISS TWIST SECRET :

• Needs practice.
• Might not be suitable for frizzy or curly hair.
• Need to smoothen out your hair before using the product.

Seeing that the “pros” outweighs the “cons” I would definitely suggest this handy hair tool. The BaByliss Twist Secret is available at Clicks stores and online for R399.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
pic2.jpg
pic 3.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply