4.1 36 0.5
Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 997
Secret Twist babyliss
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received a Babyliss Twist secret, hair twister from Beauty Bulletin.

I have to say that this invention is super cool. I really love how effortless it is to create hairstyles with this hair tools. I simply love that this products does not apply any damaging heat to my hair, but I am still able to create amazing hair styles. This hair tool is very versatile and you’re able to create many different hair styles. You are only limited to your own imaginations.

I absolutely do trust Babyliss. I own a purple Babyliss hair straightener I bought it about two years ago and it hasn’t given me any problems. I would definitely recommend this product to all girls.

I seriously do enjoy experimenting with new hair styles. Sometimes I feel like a total different person by changing up my hair do.

This hair tool is really simple and easy to use. When I received this tool it seemed so complicated to use, but in actual fact it is so easy. I did not have to read the manual to see how this tool is operated. In the package with the hair twister I received 2 batteries and once you install those batteries it is as easy as pie. After installing the batteries you don’t have to do much, but there are two compartments you clip your hair into and there is a switch that gives you control to twist your individual stands of hair you clipped in. After you have twisted your individual hair stands with the same switch by pressing the switch the opposite way the individual twisted stands turns into one big twist.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply