4.1 36 0.5
Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 998
#BABYLISSTWISTSECRET
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've always loved Babyliss as a brand, I am quite fond of their curling irons and other tools, so i was super excited to try this baby out!

I loved the design on this product, no fancy complicated buttons. .The actual twisting method only required three steps, 1) secure the hair, 2) push button 1 to twist up, and 3) push button 2 to twist down.I also appreciated that it came with batteries, so I could pop them in and get twisting straight away at anytime and any place.
It's not to big or heavy so you can throw it into your bag and your good to go!

I found that if your hair is not brushed out and unknotted you will have a difficult time achieving a nice neat twist. I would recommend straightening your hair and using a serum to smoothen everything out prior to use. I also would recommend keeping some bobby pins on hand to secure the twists.

I found that getting the hang of this product was really easy, I was able to create a gorgeous romantic hairstyle, using this product and I loved how tightly the twist remained!

I do love #BabylissTwistSecret, there are load of tutorials on Babyliss.com which will allow you to create lots of gorgeous styles!

This product is a bit expensive, I would suggest this if you do love experimenting with your hair, and trying out different looks.

The Twist Secret is available at any Clicks Store, nationwide, or online at www.clicks.co.za.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply