Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 998
BaByliss Twist Secret - Flawless
(Updated: November 29, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The BaByliss Twist Secret is an easy-to-use, twisting hair tool that allows you to create beautiful, intricate hairstyles in minutes.

It's battery operated and portable so you can twist your hair anywhere, at any time.

The actual twisting method only requires three steps, 1) secure the hair, 2) push button #1 to twist up, and 3) push button #2 to twist down. That's it. I can't fault this product.

There's also a bunch of Twist Secret tutorials online, created by BaByliss, showing you how you can create professional styles in virtually five minutes.

I love the convenience of being able to twist my own hair in less time than it takes three people (at the same time) to twist my hair into long braids, using synthetic hair (at the salon). I'm going to be saving a lot of time and money. Getting your hair braided is so expensive.

It's especially a great tool if you're a hairstylist on location, if you're on holiday without electricity or have foreign plug points, or if (like me) you can't be bothered to spend hours styling your hair.

The Twist Secret is available at any Clicks Store, nationwide, or online at www.clicks.co.za.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Step #2
Step #1
The result
The Babyliss packaging
10 Easy Natural Hair Tips| 3c 4a Hair // Robyn Ruth Thomas
R
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments