4.1 36 0.5
Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 997
My review on the Babyliss Twist Secret
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I often get bored with my hair and love trying different styles when I have the time, so I was very excited to try out the Babyliss Twist Secret. I was also attracted to the fact that it creates the braids and twists for you (the secret ;)).

If you were a fly on the wall you would understand the reason for my joy at a styling tool that would do the work for you! Yes, I have tried many hairstyles but seem to often fail miserably. This time was no exception..

The first time I tried the Babyliss Twist Secret was not easy. Threading the hair through the tweezers without coming out took a few tries to get the hang of it as well as getting the direction in which you twist to be right without making a funny twist and loosen the hair out of the tweezers. It certainly takes a few tries, but with anything, it takes practice to perfect. I must say though, it is challenging with shorter hair that has different lengths.

I enjoy a challenge though and am loving experimenting with the twister, trying various styles. I have been practicing, trying to come up with new styles, which I will share with you as I perfect them.

The Babyliss Twist Secret is well priced and creates fabulous twists and braids - far better than I can create by hand! Being battery operated is a fantastic feature - no need to plug it in, have electricity and very easy to transport. The only negatives I have is that you need a small screwdriver to open the battery section - it took some time and effort to get it open.

I would certainly recommend the twister to anyone who enjoys doing hairstyles. It's quick to use, perfect for those days when you don't have much time but want to spice up your hair. R399 from Clicks stores nationwide - you can even use the new Clicks & Collect online platform to reserve your Babyliss Twist Secret.

#BabylissTwistSecret is the way to go!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
styles3.jpg
styles1.jpg
styless2.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply