4.1 36 0.5
Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 998
BaByliss Twist Secret
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Twist Secret is a very ingenius idea on BaByliss's part. Instead of doing the tedius work of plaiting and twisting your hair, you can use this simple little machine that does all the messy work for you!

You start off with putting two pieces of hair into the clips on the machine. Pushing up those clips was a tad bit of a nightmare, but the rest is a breeze: simply swipe up or down. Swiping up will twist each section of the hair, and swiping down will twist the two twists together into an even bigger twist. Does that make sense? Take note that the twists do tend to loosen after you unclip your hair from the machine. Also, as easy as it is to use, you'd probably still need help (in my case, my mom's) when doing styles that look snazzy at the back.

The machine is very easy to hold and I can fit it into my little bag. No wires, no mess, no fuss (it even comes with batteries too).

The styles that you can create are absolutely endless, and what I have done is just the tip of the iceberg. You can easily create UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL hairstyles with a fraction of the effort and time! However, the proof is in the pudding and you can see the hairstyles that I created in my photos. I can assure you that people will be questioning and complimenting you all day!

I would recommend this product to people who like to play around with hairstyles. In fact, I don't see why a hair stylist couldn't use it either. For R399, you cannot go wrong.

The BaByliss Twist Secret is available at Clicks stores and online.

Thank you, Beauty Bulletin, for allowing me to take part in the #BabylissTwistSecret word of mouth project. I will be posting this review on my blog too!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply