Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 997
Babyliss Twist Secret Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Dolls!

I have to say that I was really very excited to use this product. As woman, we want to try the easiest and most effortless way to make us look our best. That is exactly what this product does.

It was so easy to use and quite frankly a lot of fun too.

A little about the product:

R399 and is available at Clicks
Includes two batteries
Travel Friendly

For its price point, I really think that this is a fantastic product. It's not rocket science to figure out how to use it and I'm almost convinced that even a toddler would be able to rock a fancy 'do with this #BabylissTwistSecret. I think I might have had more fun playing around with it and being able to create so many gorgeous hairstyles is a major bonus. This is perfect for a date night where you really want to leave a good impression or just having a chic boho style for the beach date with the girls. Be ready for a flood of compliments!

The #BabylissTwistSecret can make you look like you've spent hours on perfectly crafting your hairstyle while it took less than 20 seconds to pull it together. Do I recommend it? MOST DEFINITELY!

I just want to give a BIG Thank You to the Beauty Bulletin team for allowing me to be part of this project!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
JM
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply