Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 984
Babyliss Twist Secret Hairstyling Tool
(Updated: November 30, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beauties, I was so excited when I found out that I had been chosen to take part in the Babyliss Twist Secret review club. The reason for this, is that my mom had actually shown me the Babyliss Twist Secret product in the Clicks flyer and she was considering to buy it. So imagine the excitement when I got chosen to be one of the reviewers.

About the product:
It's a battery operated styling tool (2 batteries are included in the box),so you can take it anywhere with you, no need to worry about plugs. It's very easy to use.

You can buy this product at Clicks for R399.

How to use it:
It's as easy as 1,2,3!
Step 1: Lift up the pink holders, once lifted place the hair strands in and release. The hair will now be secured in the pink holder.

Step 2: It has 2 settings. Now you press up to the first setting. This will individually twist the hair.

Step 3: Now you press down to the 2nd setting. This will twist the hair together as a braid.

Style as desired.

And you're done!

My experience :
I really like the idea of being able to create fun and cool hairstyles in a few minutes. You can quickly add a few twists to transform your hairstyle. For me this what I like the most about the product, because I'll have a 7:45 class in the mornings and I'd normally just make a bun or let my hair hang loose. But with this product I'm able to create a fun, cool hair style in 4 minutes.

Did I mention how easy it is to use? All you have to do is look at the 3 step instruction guide on the box,and you'll be ready to make some twists.

I would recommend this to anyone who loves experimenting with different hairstyle, event to moms with daughters, they will love this product.

Thank you once again Beauty Bulletin team for selecting me to take part in this review club.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
Top 100 Reviewer 61 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply