Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 993
Babyliss Twist Secret First Impression!
(Updated: November 28, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First impressions are lasting impressions and the Babyliss Twist Secret is definitely one I will remember forever.

Lets start off with the look and feel.
The Babyliss Twist Secret comes in a beautiful black box that looks so cool! Most definitely appealing to the eye! I must say it is very secure which speaks very well to the quality of the product. The Twist Secret comes with 2 AA batteries which is amazing and rounds off the product well because you don't need to purchase anything extra. The physical look of the styler is very sophisticated and chic. It is black and pink and easy to hold. (I have attached pictures below of how it looked when I opened it. #SoExcited)

Love at First use.
The Twist Secret is very easy and simple to use. It has 2 grips which allow you to grip 2 strands of hair into it. You then push the button up to twist the individual pieces of hair and then down to twist the 2 pieces together... Yep thats all it is to it! I love this because I can do many different styles with my hair effortlessly and without heat! Finally a product that doesn't damage my hair.

My experience?
I love, love, love the Babyliss Twist Secret! Not only is it a great brand of a haircare product you also know you paying for quality and ease. I will definitely recommend this BabyLiss Twist Secret to all my friends and family because it that every day all day product that will never let you down when you need to look your best!

P.S
My friends were so fascinated by this product that I decided to do their hair too and my African friend Vision with beautiful African hair loved it... For all you beautiful African women out there.. you don't have to go to a hairdresser to do your twist braids anymore. Just grab a Babyliss Twist Secret and you'll have beautiful twist braids in no time with your natural hair and no heat at all!!! That means no damage to your hair strength and hairline. How amazing right! (Check below for pictures of Vision's hair)

Babyliss you definitely done justice to every woman's life with the Babyliss Twist Secret!.

I totally Love It!!!

P.S: I will be posting my everyday hairstyles throughout this week so check out my social media profiles or the Beauty Bulletin, Clicks SA or #BabylissTwistSecret post for all my super cool hairstyles!

Lots of Love
Angel

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply