4.1 36 0.5
Babyliss-400x400.jpg
Styling Tools November 23, 2016 998
Babyliss! Flexibility on a hunnid'
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Babyliss Twist Secret has been both a mission and heaven to use. I had to spend a lot of time using the product but after a while I got used to using it and fell in love with it. Initially when I got the product I wanted to try it on my own hair, and I would use my hair as the subject of the experiment, however I soon realised that I wanted to reach a much wider audience in terms of hair types. The biggest issue when I told my peers about the product was that they spoke of it as a product created only for Caucasian hair – which I knew was not the case. So my goal became that I should prove to the wider audience that this product caters for more than one certain hair type. Therefore most of the hairstyles I created I used natural ethnic hair and braids – just so I could reach out to the audience within that hair group.
Using the product wasn’t very easy at first. I found that I had to spend a lot of time working with it so I could get used to it. After a while it became easier and I could do different hairstyles quicker. So for any person buying this, I really suggest that you spend some time working with the product and getting used to it. Don’t give up if it doesn’t work out as you want it the first, second or third time. It does take a bit of getting used to.
The photos attached below include a protective hairstyle for natural hair (twists) as well as hairstyles done strictly on braids.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PicsArt_11-28-03.02.20.jpg
PicsArt_11-28-03.02.20.jpg
PicsArt_11-26-09.34.54.jpg
A
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply