BABYLISS TWIST SECRET
(Updated: November 27, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

BABYLISS TWIST SECRET

#BabylissTwistSecret
This product is basically a styler which creates braids and twists in your hair .
It allows you to change your look very easily , you can go from a romantic hair style to natural to chic , in just minutes .

WHERE TO FIND IT ?
This product is available at clicks stores , in the electrical hair isle and its sold at a very affordable R399,00 .

This product arrived and immediately i felt sad because , i thought i wouldn't be able to use it because we still have load shedding in my area, but to my surprise i was completely wrong as this product is a cordless product and it operates with batteries , so for me this is a huge advantage because this for me saves electricity and with it being cordless and small its easy to travel with.

The first day of using it , i must admit it is a little tricky at first because i kept on confusing myself with pushing the switch up when i was suppose to be pushing it down and this only created tangles in my hair , but i soon got the hang of it .
another struggle for me was the fact that my hair wasn't even so it was a little hard to twist my hair.
after five days of using this product i showed some of my friends and my non white friends said no they cant use this product as its white people things so then i decided to put on braids and see if this product could work with artificial hair and OMG this product works absolutely fine with braids and braids is where your hair is already braided , i will put in pictures of the hairstyles i made with my braided hair and i will create a video where ill show you guys how to create the styles effortlessly.

In all this product was really cool to use , i enjoyed creating different hair styles and i would totally recommend it to others.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
two twists made in the front with the styler and done on artificial hair
D
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply