Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 12 0.5
Final review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received Avroy Shlain Coppèlia colour her foundation in the shade peacan it looked darker on than my skin tone from the bottle until I tried it on my skin, then I was SOLD! It’s so smooth and the coverage is just amazing! Maan it just blends really well on my skin and it’s long wearing I also love the fact that it’s not too matte. Avroy Shlain where have you been all my makeup life? This foundation is just BOMB I can’t stop raving about.

Okay moving on to the Avroy Shlain Coppèlia colour for her bronzing pearls I received gold shimmer and bronzer shimmer, honestly I’ve never used pearls before so I didn’t know what to expect but hey the GLOW Hun! Like I’m always picture perfect, I’m enjoying the gold shimmer more because it complements my skin tone well and besides I love all things gold.

Now let’s talk about Coppèlia colour for her eyeshadow trio. I love the colour combination, it’s also matte and pigmented which is a bonus, I mean I love Smokey eyes and I want a eyeshadow that will last and this product delivered and ohh ohh I also used the black as a brow powder, guys I ditched my brow pencils there and then.

Lastly the Coppèlia colour for her liquid lipstick wasn’t too crazy about the colour amethyst always but the products is just great not too drying on the lips even though it’s matte.
I love the whole range, packaging is beautiful and luxurious, the prices are reasonable I give this range a thumbs up and 10 out of 10.
I’m definitely repurchasing and recommending it to all my friends, family and followers

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
MA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply