Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 12 0.5
Avroy Shlain - Coppélia colour make up range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was pleasantly surprised by these products.
I received:
A Foundation in the shade Soft Sienna
2 bronzing pearls in shimmer bronze and shimmer gold
An eye shadow trio in smoky eyed
A liquid matte lipstick in amethyst always

The foundation sits really well on the skin and is comfortable to wear. It is quite matte, but as someone with dry skin, it still felt light and comfortable and not too drying like most other matte foundations. It is also buildable and I would definitely repurchase this product.
The bronzing pearls are stunning! They add just the right amount of glow to the skin and I am currently obsessed with them!
The eye shadow palette is a dream to blend. I created a gorgeous blue and black smokey eye and this is going to be my go to palette for a long time now.
The liquid matte is a stunning colour that suits any skin tone. It is not as drying as other liquid matte lipsticks that I have tried and it lasts a really long time.

Overall I am super impressed. And I am also truly grateful for the opportunity and platform that beauty bulletin offers.
A huge thank you to everyone from the team. It was such a pleasure interacting and working with you! Super friendly and helpful throughout the whole little journey.
A massive thank you!

Would I recommend this brand and these products to other beauties? - DEFINITELY!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Testing new products | Beauty Bulletin X Avroy Shlain Review
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply