AVROY-SHLAIN-Body-Essence-Nourishing-Tissue-Oil-400x400.jpg
Body oils September 18, 2017 928
Obsessed with my Avroy Shlain Body Essence Nourishing Tissue Oil
(Updated: October 02, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been including my Avroy Shlain Body Essence Nourishing Tissue Oil in my daily skincare routine for over a week now and I've not only seen a difference but also felt a difference in my skin.
My skin looks and feels softer than ever, it feels moisturized, hydrated, nourished and healthy.
Although I pride myself on having clear, even toned and healthy skin I tend to experience dryness during the dry South African winter months and the tissue oil has assisted in restoring my skins moisture, glow and overall health since using it.

I like to squeeze a palm full of body cream into my hand and then add two drops of the oil before moisturizing a specific body part and then doing the same thing over again till my entire body is lathered in moisturizer and oil. A little goes a long way and by adding just a few drops you enhance moisturization, improve skin elasticity and help to fade any small scars and stretch marks you may have.

I also like to add one to two drops in my day and night cream each time I moisturize my face. I wouldn't recommend this if you have a very oily skin but for dry or combination skin (such as mine) it works like a bomb. My skin looks so soft, healthy, youthful and has this gorgeous sheen to it without appearing oily.

I love the smell of this product and the light feel it has on application. The price is also very reasonable at R229 for 100ml. Many skincare products can easily cost hundreds if not thousands of rands and you won't be guaranteed to get the results you are looking for. Avroy Shlain delivers quality and value for your money.

Trust me on this, every girl needs to use a tissue oil and this is the perfect one for all skin types xxx #TrueBeautyShines

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply