Review Detail

4.6 56 0.5
Foundations June 25, 2017 2010
#FaceUnderCover
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Three key aspects that determine whether I will purchase a liquid foundation are
Coverage , texture/consistency & longevity

To my surprise, this foundation brings it all to the table for under R200 (my usual costs about R350) I was also really impressed with the presentation of the package I received from Beauty Bulletin.

BBundercover foundation claims to be full coverage but lightweight and supposed to last all day with SPF 15, I found that it lasted longer when I set it with a powder (as opposed to a setting mist) and preferred the overall look when I used a pore minimizing primer.

I love that this foundation looks healthy and hydrated on my skin and is so lightweight which is perfect for an everyday foundation. The longest I wore it was for about 11 hours (9am - 8pm) and it wore off really quickly which was a tad disappointing but it didn't crack, except in my smile lines which usually happens all the time. My favourite thing about it is that it comes WITH A PUMP which equals mess-free, waste-free application - yaasss kween!!!

My skin tone is very neutral so it is usually easy for me to find my shade but this range is available in 18 different shades (from porcelain to rich espresso) so for the price, I will definitely recommend it to somebody who is new to foundation as it is very easy to work with.

However, sadly one cannot go into the store and swatch or sample it and is not an entirely cruelty-free brand but overall I am pretty impressed with how well the shades I was sent matched skin tone and if you aren't entirely sure about your shade pop in at any makeup counter for a consultation (these are usually free)

I look forward to sharing the brand with everyone soon, especially my clients and colleagues whose received no answer when they asked what foundation I was wearing. Safe to say they're as excited about the reveal as I am, I predict many laughs!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Nude/Medium.jpg
J
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply