Review Detail

2.8 4 0.5
Lipsticks November 27, 2010 312
Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick - Bronze Treasure
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Stunning colour and gives my lips great definition for when I am using my lips as the focus point of my make-up instead of my eyes as it is a dark bronzey shade. Not very moisturising though, so you do need to apply balm or gloss. Wear is a few hours unless you eat or drink something.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 29, 2010
OMG! I love this shade of lipstick. It is beautiful. I love neutrals, sheers, and nectars. If you love these type of shades then you'll jump on the chance to own this color. Bronze Treasure is fantastic as a base color, as the main color, and even as a highlight to other lipstick shades and glosses. I usually wear my shade alone, but I also like to punch it up with Glazewear Lipgloss in Mirage. A must have. Also to my sistas out there don't be afraid to try this color. I am brown skinned and this shade is hot! Everyone buy it, it is a great color!

This is a lipstick that AVON needs to keep! I absolutely love almost all of these colors. My favorites are Sheer Mocha, Bronze Treasure. Great shimmer, goes on smooth. Gorgeous.

T
Tresha
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply