Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 17, 2013 715
Avon Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received two Avon Ultra Glazewear Lipglosses to review. The colours I received were Rave and Iced Pink.

The lipgloss comes in a black shrink-wrap package that allows just a peek of the stunning shade of gloss. I loved ripping the perforated packaging and slowly revealing the fresh colour of gloss - quite a sense of satisfaction!

The two shades that I tested had pinkish hues and matched my pale complexion perfectly. Both shades had a bit of shimmer in them, which I quite liked as without it the gloss might have looked a bit bland.

The gloss glides on easily with the soft applicator wand and feels soft and slick on the lips. It doesn't dry out the lips.

The gloss has a nice scent to it and doesn't dry out the lips. I also love that it is SPF 15, giving protection under the harsh South Africa sun.

Pros:
- has SPF 15
- lovely shimmer
- easy application
- long-lasting
- nice scent
- doesn't dry out lips

Cons:
- The colours could be a little bolder - without the shimmer the gloss could tend to look a little insipid

As you can see, the pros far outweigh the cons! I would love to buy a few more shades of this gloss as I love that it doesn't dry out my lips like other lipglosses that I have tried.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply