4.3 1 0.5
IMG_20140519_161520.jpg
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 23, 2014 250
Glam, Glowing Gloss
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the review sample of the ULTRA GLAZEWEAR ABSOLUTE LIPGLOSS - Heavenly Honey was the colour. It has a beautiful fragrance that compliments the soft texture of the gloss. It easily glides on lips giving an instant glossy look. Applied directly on dry lips it does moisturize instantly, but gets quickly absorbed by the skin that in short period of time lips are dry again, sometimes leaving them with little rough cracks.
For it to be effective and long lasting, one must base with a lip balm or vaseline to retain moisture and then apply the gloss on top. Or maybe i just have extra dry lips.
It looks good on the lips, gives a glowing and luscious smile. I love this colour for my complexion, because it evens out the colour of the lips yet maintains a natural unpainted look. Hence I can wear this gloss everyday all day whether I have make up on or not.

I definitely will continue using this gloss, but I will not go out of my way to an Avon consultant to buy it. There are cheaper and more accessible lip-glosses available.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply