4.7 3 0.5
image.jpg
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 01, 2013 516
Stunning for warm skin tones
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was sent these products for review by Beauty Bulletin and Avon. I received them in Apple Cinnamon and Mauve Movement. These glosses come in the standard Avon lip gloss container. It is a plastic rectangular tube and the applicator is a sponge tip wand. This is convenient as the container won’t roll around on your dresser nor will it break in your bag or if it falls out of your pocket. The con is that when the tube begins to get empty, you struggle to get the last bits out of it. No I don’t go through lipgloss that fast. I’ve had a different Avon lipgloss before but in the same type of container.
I find that these glosses are quite moisturising as there’s been days where I’ve forgotten my lip balm at home and used only one of the gloss.
Mauve Movement is subtle mauve that works perfectly with my skin tone. Also it’s not over powering so I find that it goes great with different eye looks, especially winger liner.
Apple Cinnamon is a warm reddish-brown, which comprises of tiny gold glitter that dazzles in the light. I find that it works well on its own but a thin layer also works well over lipstick.
The SPF 15 in the gloss is not high, but it’s better than nothing. The glosses are not thick and sticky, but I do find that they don’t last very long.
Between the two glosses my favourite would be Mauve Movement, as I find that it’s suitable for daily wear. However, I believe that both colours work really well with people with medium, caramel or olive skin tones. Beauty Bulletin made really a great choice in choosing these shades to send to me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply