4.9 4 0.5
Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers March 19, 2014 243
Avon Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This month, I was chosen to be a part of the Avon Ultra Glaze wear Absolute, lipgloss review club. The two fabulous shades that I was sent was Tender Pink and Smooth Berry..These colours are fantastic! The shade of the colours are so divine, that they look good enough to eat. I couldn't wait to try them out so I opened one as soon as it arrived and put it on..I have been wearing one every day since!

I already am a huge fan of lipgloss. Lip gloss is one of the essential items that I always carry on me or inside my bag when I'm out..we are never too far apart! I especially love Avon lipgloss. I received one from BB a couple months back as part of a spot prize I won and since I tried it out for the first time, its been complete and utter love! I can't actually believe that I had been without it for so long and that I was using other products...looking back now, they just don't compare. In my opinion, Avon lipgloss is by far the best.

What I love about Avon lipgloss is that it gives your lips, just the right amount of shine, without it leaving your lips feeling heavy and weighed down by gloop or sticky and tacky. Its so light weight and when using it, my lips feel so soft and smooth..the new absolute lipgloss has the same effect and makes me love this just as much!

I tend to prefer more natural make up looks so tinted lipgloss works well for me. I think sometimes certain shades of lipsticks can be too bold or overpowering but with these ultra glaze wear absolute lipgloss shades, it creates a softer, more gentle and toned down look.. it was if Avon created this product with me in mind.. its my perfect fit! You can however put numerous layers on if you do want a bolder or fuller look. It just depends on your preference or what works for you!

I love the effect I get when using this..it brightens up my lips with a subtle pop of colour without drawing too much attention to my lips! I also love the fact that it is SPF 15! Not only are you getting gorgeous lips, but you are keeping them protected too!

With the mouth-watering colours and shades in this range, you are bound to find the perfect ones to compliment you. The coloursrange from sweet, flirty and fun to timeless and classic. I think this would work for any age ggroup! Avon's Ultra Glaze wear absolute lipgloss are little tubes of magic :-)
CV
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply