4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1657
Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip gloss and Lipstick
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip Gloss comes in ten exciting colors. They boast with the following 6 Benefits:

- Color
- Comfort
- Shine
- Moisture
- Softness
- Protection

I received the Lip Gloss in color Renewing Rose. The design is beautiful.A sturdy and practical casing which holds 6 ml of product with a lovely size, ensuring that it's perfect to carry in your handbag. It has a lovely sweet and fruity smell and applies lovely and easily to the lips! The color is very feminine with a great gloss without making it sticky. 10 out of 10 in my books especially at the great price of R 54,95! What a steal!

The Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick also comes in ten beautiful colors.

It boasts with the following six lip boosters:

- Collagen
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Sunscreen
- Phytol
- 50% Moisturizing ingredients

I received this product in the color Pink Renewal.It comes in a lovely pink casing with an even better lip color!It has a fruity feminine smell and applies very creamy and soft. It does need a slight build up of color but after applied it looks stunning! It isn't chalky or to creamy the consistency is just right.It comes with a great price of R 69,95 and if you buy the two products together the cost R 89,90. I would Highly recommend these two products, they are wonderful quality and don't cost an arm and a leg, well worth the money!Both products give long wear and softness the lips nicely. I would also recommend to wear them together. First apply the lipstick then apply the lip gloss on top to make both colors pop!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply