4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1657
avon ultra color absolute lipstick and lipgloss
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had recieved the Avon ultra color absolute lipstick in the colour "Pink Renewal" and the lipgloss in the colour "Heavenly Honey". To start off I was totally impressed with the packaging of both the lipgloss and lipstick, they were both so sleek and elegant that i was impressed right away. I LOVED the way the lipstick felt while applying it, it was so smooth and glided on perfecly, better than some of my extremely expensive lipsticks had felt whilst applying. The colour Pink Renewal was an extremely light pink colour that had a bit of a milky look to it, almost like strawberry milkshake on my lips and I was wowed by the pigmentation. Even though it had no claims to be long lasting, it had lasted for a good few hours even after having a bite to eat which i found completely wonderful.
The lip gloss amazed me as well. It was not sticky at all, a trait I usually hate on lip glosses and I was impressed by the colour on me. It was a nudey brown and I was extremely excited about it as i was looking for a colour like this.
After applying and testing both the lip gloss and lip stick individually, my lips were super smooth and kissable. All in all, i was IN LOVE with these 2 products I had received as they had lived up to their claim and i can't wait to buy more colours in this range!

Thank You Beauty Bulletin!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply