4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1658
Avon absolute ultra wear lipstick with SPF15 and Ultra Glazewear SPF15
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ladies ladies and all you lips lovers, I received the Avon absolute ultra wear lipstick (Pure Orchid) with SPF15 and Ultra Glazewear (Radiant Red - lip gloss) with SPF15 and Vit E Omega 3 to review. And all I have to say is Wow-Wowlipcious both products are awesome and feels so great on my lips, not only do they have a great smell but they also keep my lips moisturized.

Both are not your typical lipstick and lip gloss that makes your lips feeling dry and oily, the fresh thing about them is the SPF15 and perfect moisturizer and vibrant colour with a great scented and sheer. They take your lips from dull to pouty and glam. boosting and flourishing your lips with a healthy colorful shine and moisture.

Personally both the radiant red and pure orchid colours are perfect through out all seasons, matches with whatever I am wearing and gives my lips that celebrity feel. Friends and family have complimented my lips and just how my face glows. (quickly checks if they both are inside my bag, what a relieve.

My advice to all you ladies if you dnt have it go Get It - Both have a lasting stay on your lips no need to keep re-applying every second. Definitely must haves

Price ranges between R50.00 and R90.00 quite a bargain right.

JC
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply