4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1658
Lip Wear and LipCare all in One ;)
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

No, I say. Lipstick is not your thing - this I've often said to myself. I had totally lost faith on coloured lips. All I cared about was moisturizer lips. I was a lip-balm only kinda girl. Thanx to Beauty Bulletin for giving me hope on mousturised AND coloured lips. Firstly, I thank the colour-gods for sending me an amazing colour to review. The Avon Ultra Wear in Pure Orchid was the best match for my skin-tone (viva yellow bone!). It's a double pleaser with both the suppleness and colour it provides for my lips. So much so that my mom wants one for herself! Whoever said true beauty secrets can't be shared? I suppose this is how products are carried through from generation to generation? This long lasting lipstick is everything.

On the other hand, the Glaze wear Lipgloss was not such a hit for me. It's light on the lips, and perhaps that's why it doesn't provide cover and colour for an extended period of time. Maybe it had to do with my excessive water drinking through out the the 3-4 hours I've had it on? Nonetheless, it feels good on the lips. Doesn't itch or have cheap-like lipgloss attributes. I would recommend it for a glossy, light colour effect.

I never imagined ever using Avon cosmetics, but I'm thoroughly pleased
G
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply