4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1657
Avon Absolute Ultra Glazewear Product Review #BB #Avon
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A while ago I received the Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip Gloss in two shades, Creamy Coral and A Smooth Berry/Wine/Plum colour.

Firstly, I've been drawn into the whole Verry Berry Lip trend with the darker shades, and I was just about to pop by my local cosmetics counter to pick up a darker shade by M.A.C, and to my surprise along comes these wonderful products in the mail.

The Creamy Coral Lip Colour is my fave despite the love of darker shades, I love that I can wear this colour practically anywhere without it looking outstanding or out of place, it fits perfectly with my slightly fair skin tone and I love that it sticks to its colour tone, creamy. It has a luxurious and soft feel to it after applying, it doesn't taste bad either (since I'm ALWAYS licking my lips out of habit). What I loved the most though was the sheer effect it has, without any unwanted glitter, this lip colour was a pleasure to review and I find myself grabbing my Avon Ultra Glazewear every morning before leaving for work!

Berry/Wine/Plum Lip colour, this shade was such a fun experiment to try out! I actually went out one night with my girlfriends and about a dozen girls stopped me to ask about the colour itself. As this chic and statement colour is now making the rounds in fashion circles, runways and editorial shoots,I wanted to get some the action too! It has a glamorous look and feel to it, the only downside was probably the fact that it smudged quite often, especially after having drinks with the girls, I found myself having to re-apply it every 40 minutes, so in my opinion the long lasting colour lacked in that regard. Overall, I love the shade, but I will definitely be seeking a lipstick in the same colour as I prefer the matt look especially when out on a date!

Well done Avon!!! It is definitely an improvement from your previous Glazewear range. Find this product through Avon Consultants Nationwide girls! R89.90 for any two colours!!! Such a bargain!

And thanks BB loved the product!

***xx loves, sdv
S
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply