4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1658
Avon Ultra wear Lipstick and Ultra Glaze wear lipgloss
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So it's been a week since I received and have been using the Avon Ultra Glaze Absolute Lipgloss *PurePoppy* and the Avon Ultra Wear lipstick *PureOrchid* Thank You Beuty Bulletin

I wasn't too exited when I realised what colours I got, because I'm not into colour when it comes to my lips it just NEVER looks good on my dark skin shade. But nonetheless I was going to try these two products out...

The lipstick was in Pure Orchid I put it on for the first time and I loved how moist it was on my dry lips kept my lips soft for about an hour and when I was re-applying I realised that the colour was still there. I loved that because the ordinary lipsticks tend to fade out leaving chipped, cracked pieces of colour on my lips. It also wasn't very heavy on my lips but made them look and feel bolder. The downside of it was having to re-apply constantly to keep the moist feeling there. But that definatly won't keep me away from trying out new colours and using it more often. And the smell just made me want to re- apply all the time.

And the Absolute Ultra Glaze Wear lip gloss was my favourite wasn't too sticky I could put my lips together and separate them without feeling like I had some kind of glue on them. The colour faded quicker but I was happy cause the shine and moisture was still there and I didn't have to re-apply as much as I thought I would. It's exactly what I look for when I buy Lipgloss.

I was so impressed by these two products I would actually trade what I'm using now for them! Oh and the Colours were PERFECT for my skin shade :)
N
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
April 14, 2014
What colour are you using in the pic?
S
shantelg
April 14, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment