4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1657
Avon Colour & Care
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was thrilled to be selected to review Avon’s Absolute Ultra Wear Lipstick SPF15 and Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip Gloss SPF15.

To start, I must say that I love the hot-pink and silver packaging. It really does make you feel like you’re pampering or treating yourself when you can take out a beautiful, feminine looking lipstick to apply. The products look very premium and I really want to complement Avon upfront for the glamorous selection of packaging for these new products.

Avon’s new lip range combines glamorous colour with nourishing care. I loved the feeling of the Absolute Ultra Wear Lipstick on my lips. The product really did feel very hydrating and nourishing – which I enjoyed. I received the ‘Natural Flush’ colour to trial. Unfortunately, against my pale complexion, I looked quite washed-out and pasty. So the colour wasn’t right for my personal skin complexion. I’d love to try one of Avon’s brighter shades! But my lips did look fuller and felt smooth and cared for.

I absolutely LOVED the Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip Gloss! I received the ‘Pure Poppy’ colour. I loved the effect achieved when applying the lip gloss over the lipstick. The colour and shine was beautiful and my lips looked full & glossy. This lip gloss is not at all sticky which I was thrilled about. It feels really lovely on your lips. The ‘Pure Poppy’ pink gives an awesome pop of colour. I was so impressed!

Thank you Avon. I can highly recommend your colour & care lipsticks and lip glosses.
LJ
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply