Review Detail

4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1657
soft and yummy
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited when I received the glazewear to review. I immediately applied it. My lips instantly felt soft and yummy. The softness lasted for a long time even after the glazewear had worn off. And with this change of season it good to wear a product that keeps your lips feeling conditioned. The application was nice not sticky at all. My lips did not also feel sticky even after a second or third application. I liked the colour heavenly honey as it is nude glaze and works well when you want "overdress" your eyes which I love to do.

If you looking for a lipgloss that will moisturize as you wear it and give you the added moisturize when reapplying I would definitely recommend this product. But if you are looking for a lipgloss that is going to give you intense colour and moisturize then I would not recommend, hence the name glazewear.

Overall I liked the product as well as the packaging. It feels like the top is clicking when you open and close it, which is great for ladies on the move. You can keep it in your bag knowing it will not ope accidentally and spill in your bag or get full of "bag fluff". It is a good price and always be on look out for special introductory prices or promotions.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply