4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1657
Avon Colour Absolute Lipstick and Lipgloss
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was lucky enough to be part of the Avon group to receive the lip gloss and lipstick. i got the lip gloss in radiant red and lipstick in lovely Fuchsia.

The excitement i got when i received these 2 babies :-) i still get excited by looking at them.

The packaging is for the lipstick is playful and bright, like the lip colour i got. The lipstick smell gorgeous and the colour pay off is okay. nothing to ground breaking or anything. but i still love the fuchsia for days when i feel full of life and it works well. my lips are well moisturized and left soft. For me the i go for the lipstick any day. For the price it is also worth buying.
The lipgloss on the other hand is also great but i am not a lip gloss person although i love the predecessor in mauve movement and that lip gloss will save the nation one day. i actually have 3 and Mauve movement is my absolute favourite. most trusted actually. I love red lips but i did not really get best pay off from this lipgloss, but is works beautifully as a top coat to my deep red lipstick for when i go out. i also tried to make my own colour by combing the lipstick and the lipgloss and loved what came out and plan to wear it like that sometimes.

All in all i would def buy the lipsticks, the lip gloss? probably not. not because it is not good but because i do not really like a shiny red lip.

M
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply