4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1658
Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lipgloss
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lipgloss is awesome, I was lucky enough to review the one called "Renewing rose". It is claimed to have SPF15, my knowledge of such is little, but the truth about this lipgloss is that its amazing. I found that it has a neutral soft smell, so you don't feel the sensation to eat it or lick it from your lips.

It matches any skin colour really, (my friend forced me to let her have test it, I therefore no more carry it at close proximity to her), I have a caramel, though Ethnic skin tone and it looks nice. It is sophisticated, simply by the way it is packaged "dip-stick" and when you apply, unless you have humongous lips, only have to use it once, I use it twice nonetheless...its soft. I hope that I mentioned that its not sticky on the lips so you do not have to worry about your hair getting stuck on your lips.

This range is suitable for anyone really, because it doesn't scream at all.

Tho downside is that you have to apply it frequently, but its okay, it is called "lipgloss" and not "lipstick". I will definitely buy it when this one is finished. Good product by Avon. :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply