4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1655
Lipsticks &/or Lipgloss
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wow, when I received my Ultra Wear Lipstick and Lipgloss I was a bit weary as I do not usually wear lipstick, but when I tried them I was truly amazed. Not only is the lipstick nice and soft on your lips, it nourishes your lips while you wear it. The nice thing too is that you can decide to wear the lipstick on its own or have some lipgloss over it which ends up giving it that ultra soft, smooth and sexy look.

The bonus for me was to get it in pink as I love pink, but I know any colour will look absolutely gorgeous as this product is one of the nicest lip products out there right now.

I tried different looks by either wearing the lipstick on its own or the lipgloss and then by putting them together as well.

The lipgloss is just as amazing as, to me, it even has a nice smell when you put it on and stays on for quite a while. It does not go all funny like I find some lipglosses do and I absolutely love it.

The fact that both the lipstick and the lipgloss have a SPF in it is even more amazing as now I know that my lips will be protected everywhere I go when wearing it during the day and being out-and-about.

Avon has done another excellent job by making yet another excellent product for us to use... Well done!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply