Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1653
Avon Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick - Natural Flush
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ultra Colour absolute lipstick – Natural Flush
Product claims: Colour & Care all in one Lipstick. Experience a Lipstick so rich in moisture and conditioners, it continues to condition lips even after you take it off.
Contains 6 Lip Beauty Boosters:
• Collagen
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin C
• Sunscreen
• Phytol
• 50% Moisturising ingredients
Regular Price: R69.95 Each

Firstly, Thank you once again to BB for selecting me to review Avons Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick, really is privilege. I love the all black packaging and the silver lipstick holder, very classy.
I was excited by the quality of these lipsticks. They go on really smoothly and have a soft texture, and a moisturising effect which I envy in lipsticks. There is nothing worse than a lipstick which fills any cracks and makes your lips feel dry. So for me that was a real plus.

The colour I received was Natural Flush – for me this colour is perfect for those “look natural” days, and I wear it more often for day time wear than for night, I love the fact that it contains a sunscreen for this pure reason. The lipsticks contain no stain therefore the colour does fade within a few hours or after eating or drinking, but the product claims to continue to condition lips which is a real bonus.

Thank you Avon for allowing me to share my experience with your products, Avon products are well priced, especially when one can catch their awesome specials. Would I purchase different colours of Ultra Colour absolute lipstick? Yup I already did, I caught their amazing last month special where I bought a ultra colour lipstick as well as a lipgloss for just R69.95 and they come in 10 amazing different colours to choose from.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply