4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1660
Avon colour absolute lipgloss in smooth berry and pure poppy
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ooooo double the trouble this time thank you Naquita and Kelly.After recieving two cool lipglosses from Avons new ultra glazewear absolute lipgloss range I started feeling guilty only because I cant choose which one I want to try first because they are both so gorgeous and since I cant wear both at the same time I had to behave and start with the Pure poppy which is very cute and so girly,it hasthis really soft pink colour so you will not at all look like you fell back in time with a shocking pink colour,after applying the pure poppy and worrying that my smooth berry lipgloss was feeling lonely I found that application was smooth and light as some lipglosses I have found heavy in the past even when it wears off after a long while it leaves my lips soft which means this winter I dont have to apply some sort of lip balm (happy dance).The range consists of 10 all too pretty shades that have 6 oh so good for you conditioning ingredients which leaves your lips feeling very pampered and it has self renewing pigments whic basically means that the colour stays true for longer so go ahead kiss as many people as you like but you will still have a pretty coloured pout when youre finished.High five for Avon again.Oh and I always do my homework and I am glad to share that you can purchase any of the 10 very cute ultra absolute glazewear lipglosseswith any ultra absolute glazewear lipstick and you will pay R89.90 for both which is yet again an affordable find.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply