4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1657
Avon Ultra Glaze wear absolute Lipgloss
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was chosen as one of this months review members of this product. I love the products packaging soooo much because its mess and fuss free and not likely to leak or break easily which fits in perfectly in my make-up case and travel make-up bag. I love these two colours because they are exactly what I look for when I buy lip colour,Tender Pink gives that juicy spark of colour, perfect when then going out and still keeping your look uncomplicated and fun.
Renewing Rose is a day to day favourite for me, the colour is almost the exact same colour mine are naturally, which I like a lot because I like to keep my make-up natural throughout the week and on weekends. Overall I really like these lip glosses because they don't dry out my lips, my lips feel moisturised and softer than ever and it does not look cakey or fake and it has SPF 15 which is a huge plus since the skin on your lips are really thin and can easily be harmed by sunlight and UV rays, the colour if the gloss also doesn't fade easily and it isn't super sticky. I would recommend this lip gloss to every woman who wants soft lips and a spark of delicate colour
M
Top 500 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply