4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1663
Avon lipcare
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Can you imagine my excitement when I got a notice to collect my package from beauty bulletin. Even though I have known about them for a while I just signed up a week earlier so I didn't expect anything so soon.
I got home shortly after 4 and had to make a u turn and run to the post office which happens to be five minutes away. I use it a lot and even though a little voice was saying they are close by 16: 30, the excitement kept me going. I got there at exactly 16:30 and they were closed. I read the closing times and deflated I turned back, got Chinese and walked home. The next day I got my package and rushed home.

I ripped the envelop open and found not one but two stunning Avon products. I took the pics and posted on instagram and simply admired the packaging then my phone rang and I was off to dinner. In a mad rush I forgot my cool new lip care on the table. The next day I woke up with a giant cold sore on my lower lip. I was not happy. I took care of it and 3 days later I finally tried the lipstick

Lipstick: No lipstick I try escape the smudge test on glasses. I know how embarrassing it can be if your wine glass looks like you just been stabbed someone with it because of the smudges. To my surprise my lipstick didn’t stain the glass too badly. I also noticed that it’s nice and moist on my lips. The colour is stunning. I love it but like most lipstick the colour fades so you have to keep reapplying it. I love that the name Avon is written on the silver ring and not on the body. This way the name won’t fade and I wont end up with a lipstick that looks like you have had it since 2009 because of scratches.
Lipgloss: I prefer lipgloss over lipstick for an everyday look. I was quite happy with the lipsgloss. It did the job well. I would still apply my Vaseline first though to make it last longer.
Packaging: 8/10
Price: 7/10

Overall: A well deserved 7/10
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply