4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1660
Avon Ultra Glazewear Lipstick and Lipgloss SPF 15
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This lipstick and Lipgloss is available in brochure 4 of the Avon Booklet. Each Lipstick and Lipgloss comes in 10 shades so theres a colour which suits every ladies desire.

Withe the lipstick and lipstick both enriched with SPF 15, shea butter and vitamin C, it really nourishes and moisturises the lips. The color payoff is so effective too(thanks to Avons Colour Reveal Technology) which i love, so I dont need to re-apply my lipstick or lipgloss every hour on the hour. My lips seem to be conditioned and appears to be softer, unlike when ive used other lip stuff.

What i like about the lipgloss is that it doesnt require me to plump the tube to get out enough, the soft spunge easily brings up enough lipgloss to apply smoothly to my lips. This Avon lipstick is more like a Liquid Lipstick to me, because of the colour being so great and long-lasting, also its far from other lipglosses which is overly sticky and messes all over my lips.

Pro`s of Lipstick/Lipgloss:
-great great colour pay-off
-no need to keep applying product to build up colour
-i received great colors to review, very sexy can be worn day and night
-it leaves a nice stain on my lips, even when its been applied a while ago
-lips look plumpier, and fuller
-very conditioning and contains SPF, so no need to apply additional products
-lipstick adds extra shimmer pigments.
-lipgloss is so silky and shiny
-long lasting
-affordable
-comes in cute holders (lipstick)

Con`s of Lipsticks and Lipgloss:
-non

*I will definitely purchase more of these products from Avon, beauty, affordable, luxurious! ;-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply