4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1660
Avon ultra glazewear absolute
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Upon recieving my avon ultra glazewear absolute lipgloss (so classy, right?) from none other than my faaaavourite people in the world, beauty bulletin, i was so excited, the lady at the post office gave me the furry eyeball look...... Anyways i dashed home as fast as possible to open up my small white package...and when i opened it.... It was like angels singing.... The 2 smartly wrapped and elegantly wrapped little beauties almost bought tears to my eyes. I picked them up so carefully and admired the sheer beauty of them, my avon lippies that would become my number one companion for the next month, well, actually from now on LIFETIME!!!!
In the gorgeous shades of nourishing nude and radiant red I unwrapped them and immediately headed off to the mirror to try them out! That soft pop of the lipsponge leaving the tube gave me goosebumps.... I decided to try the radiant red shade first, as i had never even thought of trying a red lipgloss before! The consistency of the gloss is smooth and with the help of the spongebrush it applied smoothly and evenly, like a dream! The colour pops and shines like a million diamonds on the lips....kissable, is an understatement. The red is daring, sexy and makes me feel like im a glamour girl from the moulin rouge! Theres nothing i dont like about this colour, its the perfect tease for a great night out And its easy application makes it a pleasure to wear!

I love the fact that i can wear this lipgloss and know it has SFP15 to protect my smackers while im wearing it. Making it perfect for all year round too. Its available in many shades, so theres a lip smacking shade for everyone! My next shade i recieved as mentioned was nourishing nude..... It reminds me of a soft creamy toffee colour, and has a lovely subtle scent! Mmmm yummy!! Can i get a coffee with that? ;) its perfect for everyday where and its visible yet not overpowering, the perfect product if your looking for a nude lip to compliment your day wear make-up!

Onwards to the moisturizing effects!! This product is known for its mositurizing effects, and after a good 10 days of usage i can honestly say the difference in my lips is incredible. Soft, smooth, no cracks and my boyfriend even commented and said how nice they look! ;) the thing is you become so addicted to this wonder gloss that it becomes your best friend. It jumps from my make up bag, to my varsity pencil case, to my handbag and then my bedside table. If i cant find my lipgloss, i kinda have a mini heart attack....i think its worse than when i misplace my phone (gasp! Yea, its true people...this product is just THAT amazing) I will never use another gloss, never ever ever!! Thank you beauty bulletin for helping my lips find their lifelong companion, with all the bells and whistles, you cant give this product a skip....dont even think about giving it a skip, just dont.

Big love xxx
L
Top 50 Reviewer 120 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply