4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1660
Dazzling beauty
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am not a huge fan of lip gloss. I find that most are too thick, so make your lips feel artificial or as if they are stuck together, most times they have too much plumper or it adds way too much shine! But I decided to give this product a try, more out of being nosey. I got it in Dazzling Diamond (completely transparent). I find that this gloss is great for day-to-day use, and can be kept in your hand bag. It is not too glossy, and certainly doesn’t make your lips feel like they are stuck together. I like to use my fingers to apply it, if my lips have some sort of colour already (I don’t want to dirty the brush) but find that I use it even when I am not wearing make-up. It adds a great amount of moisture, but is not that long lasting – so you will need to do touch ups, often! I like that it doesn’t have a plumper in it, but if you are interested in that, just add a drop or two of peppermint oil. This is definitely a product worth trying, but not sure if I will order the other shades. I like that I can use this over any look!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply