4.4 97 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 14, 2014 1657
Bursting with luscious colour!
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am not typically someone who wears a lot of lipstick or gloss because I prefer to have very dramatic eye make up and having dramatic lips at the same time tends to leave a person looking somewhat overdone.. that said after trying Avon's Ultra Glazewear I feel that I can start having the best of both worlds.. or having my cake and eating it ;) These glosses are really lovely with a light formula that does not leave your lips feeling the slightest bit sticky..
The staying power is typical of most glosses, that being not very long, but the power in the colour punch that you get for the time that it IS onyour lips is well worth the reapplying time spent on it..

I tried out two colours, Plum Dazzle and Mauve Movement,I find that the plum dazzle is wonderful for night time wear, being slightly "sparkly" and just dark enough for a sultry, glamorous look. While the Mauve Movement is light and girly enough for day time wear. After applying most other glosses or lipsticks I find my lips feel sticky and dry at the end of the evening, with these little babies in my arsenal, my lips feel beautifully moisturized, soft and smooth.. The added benefit of the SPF 15 means that it can be worn any time anywhere!

The only downside to owning these lip glosses is that every woman who sees it wants to try it out too and you then have to share... or not as the case may be ;)
Love it, will definitely buy it again!
L
Top 1000 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply