Review Detail

4.6 25 0.5
Lipsticks March 17, 2016 722
Avon Perfectly Matte Lipsticks
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am absolutely obsessed with the New Perfectly Matte lipsticks from Avon.

It is the first Matte lipstick range from Avon. Avon states that it is a lightweight formula that glides on smoothly to give lips a 100% matte look with lasting comfort. Avon also claims that it never cakes,cracks or compromises during wear.

My experience:
For the past 2 weeks, I've been wearing the perfectly matte lipsticks from Avon. I have to say, I am really impressed with the quality of the lipsticks. I love the matte look and the velvety smooth feeling. I would apply the lipstick in the morning, and spend the whole day at campus, eating and drinking without the lipstick going off. It lasts the whole day, without me having to reapply it. It doesn't cakes or cracks, which is why I love wearing it everyday.

People's response:
I've been receiving complements everyday for the colours that I wore. People were surprised to hear that I was actually wearing Avon lipsticks, they were so impressed that they even placed an order for themselves, to try out the lipsticks.

The perfectly matte lipsticks come in 10 different shades. Namely:
1.Au Naturale
2.Ruby Kiss
3.Ravishing Rose
4.Adoring Love
5.Berry Blast
6.Splendidly Fuchsia
7.Wild Cherry
8.Mauve Matters
9.Superb Wine
10.Red Supreme

I love all 10 shades, but if I had to choose I would say that Superb Wine and red Supreme are my ultimate favourites.

It costs R129.90 each, you can place a order with an Avon Representative.
K
Top 100 Reviewer 61 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply