Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 12, 2013 313
Final Thoughts
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My reason for now sticking to lip crayons are as follows, Lip moisturisers like Vaseline, lip ice, and or balms, do what they are supposed to do, keep my lips moisturised, but they don’t add any colour..Lip gloss is nice, and sexy but things can get soooo sticky, and at times I don’t even feel comfortable kissing anyone cause I fear I might get stuck somewhere between their lips and their cheeks.. Lipsticks are a girls must haves especially when you want to leave a good impression, but then I need tissues for every touch up as at times it tends to bleed all over my lip line and that’s a definite downer... But Ladies, there is some good news; Lip Crayons is my new best friends!!! I’ve detailed some pros and cons below, and as you can see for yourself, the pro`s are out weighing the cons which means these Avon Lip Crayons are winners, so I’m sticking to them, and you should give it a try too..As it’s just plain said Fun! With Avon, what you see is what you get!!
Pros:
-reasonably priced, retailing for R62, 95 per Lip Crayon (Brochure 10, 2013)
-No sharpener shavings- as you can easily twist up the crayon to regain the original pointed tip.
-colours are suitable for all skin tones, dark, medium and fair skinned ladies.
-contains vitamin e and Shea butter, which is very moisturising on the lips.
-crayons provide intense colour which pays off as one does not necessarily have to re-apply it each hour on the hour.
-lip crayon formula contains both lipstick and a lip liner which saves us ladies a few Rands, and with the tight budgets, this is definitely welcome!! ;-)
-the chunky medium sized lip crayon makes the crayons application easy to glide on and leaves for no mess.
-the design and the packaging of these crayons are so cute, with each lip crayon displaying his unique colour at the bottom, and a sleek black finish to the rest of the crayon, illustrating each unique name on the side of the crayon.
-Avon Lip Crayons are shimmery so there is no need to apply any gloss over these crayons once they`ve been applied to the lips.
-Funky Names of lip crayons makes me want to try and test them one by one, i.e.: reddy for me(red), sweetly pink, notice me nude and risqué rose carefree coral, fresh fuchsia to name a few.
Cons:
-crayons contain plenty of glitter, which I love but some users won’t find it very comfortable on their lips
-colours are more suited for night use rather than daytime, as it leans towards the darker shades

*and to end things off I’ve summarised what Avon means to me.
Avon Ultra Colour:-)
-A: Amazing cosmetic Brand that’s reliable but also affordable to everyone.
-V: Value for money, as this cosmetic brand is quality for money.
-O: Only add yourself to make these cosmetics even more radiant, brilliant, and accomplished.
-N: Never fading colour that’s vibrant and long lasting.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 19, 2013
Nadine you said it all I going to buy myself one or more of these Avon crayon lips. The colors look divine and I don't mind a bit of glitter!
T
teresa00
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply