fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 12, 2013 313
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon: Absolute Bliss!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, thank you Beauty Bulletin and Avon for choosing me to review the Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayons. It’s been such a wonderful experience especially since I’ve gotten great results from using these products. Thanks for being generous and sending me 3 Lip Crayons to test, try and review. I love, these crayons, as I’ve found them useful and used them for not only my lips but my cheeks as well. The glitter in these crayons are amazing as it leaves my skin all shimmery and since its safe and enriched with Shea butter, I’ve found it okay to double up as a bronzing kind of a blusher on my cheeks!! ;-) The fact that no sharpener is necessary, since one can easily turn to rotate the crayon as it gets used, is so convenient and mess free!! ;-) These crayons are medium in size, which make them easy to grip and application goes on smoothly without any hassles. Colour Payoff gets a 4/5, since these crayons don’t need to be applied every hour on the hour; I’ve found that application is required every few hours!! ;-) Overall, I love Avon Lip Products and I’ve even taken a few snaps of my lipstick collection. Avon has proven itself to be not only an amazing Brand, but a trustworthy brand, as only the best ingredients are used when producing these cosmetics. I feel it is relatively important for a cosmetic user to be confident in their brands, and I can truly say that Avon is my worry-free brand, because I know only the best goes in to produce the best possible products. And thanks Beauty Bulletin, now I can add 3 new lip crayons to my Avon Lip Collection. Ladies, very important, I make use of a lip brush to apply lipsticks, but I’ve noticed with these crayons it has not been necessary to make use of the lip brush, reason being- these crayons contain a lip liner infused in a lipstick, so no lines gets drawn on before the lip crayons gets applied. Unlike when one use a lipstick, it is absolutely important to make use of a lip lining pencil, to fill in lips here a lip applicator brush can be used to make the application of lipstick go on easily and fill in the lip to give it a fuller appearance. Pricing is now concluded to be R69 rand per Crayon as per latest Avon Catalogue, which I feel is a reasonable price for a double use product! ;-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply