4.7 16 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 12, 2013 313
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayons: Written Review 9 Various Uses
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So After Making use of the Avon lip crayons for about 3 weeks
I’ve realised these lip crayons can be used as more than just a lip crayon... ;-)
I have mentioned this before that the glitter particles in these crayons are amazing!! ;-)
So I mixed things up a little...
I made use of these Avon lip crayons on not ONLY MY LIPS but also MY CHEEKS and contouring my outer corners of my eyes...
And the results I got were just Amazing!!
I’ve uploaded some pictures, to illustrate to you ladies how I’ve contoured my outer side of my eyes, nose, and cheeks.
I made use of all three Avon Lip Crayon Colours, which are Reddy for Me, Sweetly Pink and Risque Rose.

My favourite is Reddy for me (which is the reddish lip crayon). When I applied this lip crayon to my cheeks, it turns out and makes such a great blush, the added shimmer, requires no adding of any bronzer to my skin. I absolutely love these lip crayons...

Another benefit is that the glitter in these crayons hasn’t irritated my skin at all, unlike some other lip crayons I’ve used in the past, which caused my skin to flame up. To remove the lip crayon from either my lips or cheeks, i simply make use of a baby wipe, which removes the crayon in one sweep!! Easy on, easy off!! =no hassles so I’m a happy customer!!

Go on ladies, give it a go!! I promise you won’t be disappointed at all!
**These Lip Crayons are really moisturising as well
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply