Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 12, 2013 313
Avon Ultra Color Lip Crayon: Written Review 7 -Each Look
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So below I will display each of the looks I ended up with when reviewing each one of my Lip Crayons, Sweetly Pink, Risque Rose and Reddy for me (which is my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE!! ;-) )..
Sweetly Pink: This crayons colour suits me, the only real issue I had was that the glittery parts in it seems to be much more coarse and harsh, than the other two crayons components, nevertheless I still love it..

Risque Rose: Is a softer tone of brown mixed with pink, and this colour is nice, however it does seem to picture real shiney, and sometimes gave me the impression that I was wearing a lipgloss instead of a lip crayon (which is a mix between lipstick and lipliner)..hmmm gives you some food for thought hey ladies...

get those thinking caps on i say!!

Reddy for me: this is the red tone, omw I love red on me, just makes me sparkle in the sense and I have nothing bad to say about this tone or this avon product, hence you`ll only be getting praises from me.. ;-) please see pictures for much more detail and looks..

*once again, this size of this crayon allows one to perfectly grip the product for means of easy application, another thing I love is the sleek look black packaging, the crayon is displayed in, and the colour of each crayon being illustrated at the bottom, makes the shopping purposes so much easier, then one doesnt need to open the crayon hence, take off the top to see the colour!!! ;-)

Ladies I can all but praise these crayons, taking it off was a breeze, i use baby wipes to take off any lip products as the wipes contain a moisturiser which means its not as harsh as using just tissues, etc.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply