Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 12, 2013 313
Avon Ultra Color Lip Crayon: Written Review 6-SPF 15 Ingredient
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ive noticed that the other products included in this New Make-up Range for Lips, all include SPF15 products which are (Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss, Perfect Kiss Lipgloss, Perfect Kiss Lipstick, Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick), besides the Lip Crayon which does not contain the SPF 15 component. So I decided that because I gave you some info on what the Lip Crayon Ingredients like Shea Butter and Vitamin E are all about, I will detail the SPF 15 Ingredient briefly to you Beauty Bulletin Ladies as well!!

Firstly, because the lip crayon does not contain SPF 15 Im oh so thankful to Avon for including nourishing components like Shea Butter and Vitamin E in it, for some protection. The Lip Crayon not containing SPF 15 is a small and only downer for me, thus far regarding this product ;-(

SPF or Sun Protection Factor, is a measure of any sunscreens ability to prevent UVB from damaging the skin. Using an SPF 15 sunscreen or Lipstick/Lipgloss theoretically prevents redding of lips 15 times longer –which comes down to about 5 hours. Most sunscreens with an SPF 15 or higher do an excellent job of protecting against UVB.
The ultra-moisturizing base ingredients would provide protection from wind, salt and cold, keeping your lips happy and smiling ;-))
All of these lovely Lippee products are compact and oh so very easy to carry around with you, anywhere you might end up needing protection plus you get to look fabulous at the same time !! so it’s a win-win situation ladies!!
Go out today and get your New Avon Lip Favourite, thanks to Beauty Bulletin im blessed with 3X Lip Crayons, summer can come now!! Im oh so ready to wow some people ;-) wink, wink!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply