Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 12, 2013 313
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon: Written Review 4
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I havent really touched on these Lip Crayons Pricing, because I had to do some research. Compared to most other lip crayones, i.e: Clinique`s chubby Sticks`, the Avon Lip Crayon retails for a price thats relatively cheap. According to my Avon Consultant (my bff-Bianca) its still a product that needs to be launched, but pricing will be roughly round about R112-R118 per Avon Lip Crayon, which is cheap, cheap!! ;-) Smiles all round ladies, because our budgets are smiling too!!!

One thing i love about the Avon Lip Crayons are the funky, chuckly, names they come out with. Hence, Reddy for me, Sweetly Pink, Notice me Nude, Carefree Coral,etc. It makes me want to try out all of the available shades, as each one, almost has its own PeRsoNaLitY!! (^^,)..

Also the size of these crayons are not thin, but they also not too thick (jumbo) in size. The size is just perfect to give me the right amount of grip when it comes to a smooth round of application!! And the result: is smooth shiney lips, with the brightest amount of colour!! Love it!! ;-)

Each Avon Lip Crayon also has a particular smell to it. I cant quite place the smell, but im sure to describe it to all the beauty Bulletin ladies, as I go along reviewing each one of these gems..

happy days BB`tin ladies, happy days!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply