Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 12, 2013 313
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon: Reddy for Me
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So Ladies, today im trying and testing my Avon Lip Crayon at work. Firstly, I decided on the Reddy for Me Colour(which is red) because im feeling super fabulous today. To get the shade of this tone I wanted, I applied two full sweeps of the Lip Crayon to my lips and that was 9am this morning. I have had to re-apply the crayon only once since my tea time break at 10am. And even if I do say so myself, the colour and tone is well visible.

The Avon Lip Crayon is thus long lasting, where colour is concerned and also, one thing I like about it is that its very moisturising..
i dont need to apply, any bi products like vaseline, or gloss or anything, lips just look shimmery which I love and it feels great!!

The Avon True Color Technology is to be praised for this, as it in its own unique way, renews the color each time and brings a burst of fresh new color to ones lips ;-) happines is me ladies!!!

Ladies i cant get enough of the convenience of not having to carry around a sharpener in my very small makeup bag i carry along to work.. makes my life so much easier.. love, love, love
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 13, 2013
I love these lip crayons!! Thanks for the lovely review!
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply