Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 12, 2013 313
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon: Written Review 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for choosing me to be part of the Avon Review Club. Any experience involving Avon Products is sure to be a blissful experience!! ;-) –And I just consider this opportunity a bonus-since I’m a MAJOR AVON FAN!!
I get to review the Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayons (btw thank you Beauty Bulletin and Avon for being so generous and sending me 3) sooooo… excited and delighted!! #can’t stop smiling.
The Ultra Colour Lip Crayons come in 8 shades of which 3 I’ll be reviewing is (Reddy for Me, Risque Rose and Sweetly Pink).
Lip Crayons are formulated to contain both Shea Butter and Vitamin E which I’ll be detailing benefits of in my following review. These little gems (Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayons provide both a rich colour and it doubles as it is a lip liner all mixed into one!! What more could a girl ask for?? ;-)
p.s: the colours are so beautiful and contains this glittery effect which I luv, luv, luv!!
The crayon goes on effortlessly, and doesn’t leave any bumps on ones lips, also its well-matched to any skin colour, whether you are light/medium or dark of complexion ;-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply